4th of July Hotel Deals and Parties
Searching for the best deals this 4th of July? Then look no further. HotelChatter assembled a list of hotels offering firework views, BBQ’s, parties and more to celebrate this Independence Day:
- Mondrian Soho: Take part in their “Red, White and Juice” rooftop party from 7pm-12:30am with a beer and wine open bar from 7-11pm. General admission tickets are $95. Mr. H nightclub, located below the hotel, will then continue the party after hours.
- Renaissance Mayflower: This historic hotel is the perfect spot to take in the 4th of July parade while being only a few blocks from the White House. Special holiday packages start at $219 a night and include a breakfast for two at Edgar Bar & Kitchen.
- Dream South Beach: Enjoy plenty of BBQ, a DJ, drinks and scenic views of Miami Beach fireworks at their “RED, WHITE AND DREAM” party atop the hotels Highbar. No cover necessary, but you may want to reserve a table to assure a place to sit.
- Mr. C Beverly Hills: Booking over 4th of July weekend gets you a $50 food and beverage poolside credit at this popular hotel. Rates start at $350 a night and a two-night minimum stay is required to take advantage of the weekend deal.
- Fairmont Princess: This hotel already has fireworks every Saturday during summer, so expect nothing but the best for their 4th of July display. Picnics, concerts and military salutes are all part of the experience at just $125 a night.
Check out more hotel deals from our friends at HotelChatter.com.
Featured image by Tom Walsh [CC-BY-SA-3.0], via Wikimedia Commons
Audrey Fairbrother is the Content and SEO Manager at Hotel Engine. She spends her days writing about all things business travel, researching topics that are important to Hotel Engine’s audience and cultivating the company’s brand voice. When she’s not working, Audrey enjoys spending time with her family, and hiking in the nearby Rockies with her dog, Albie.