Become a Partner

Hotel Engine for properties and chains

Connect with business travelers and drive lucrative bookings.

Become a Partner

Hotel Engine for properties and chains

Connect with business travelers and drive lucrative bookings.
Properties Chains Mobile
Market Segment

Unlock access to a new market segment

Only 30% of companies in the U.S. use managed travel programs. Hotel Engine is the solution for the other 70%. Partner with us to connect with customers that are hard to acquire on your own.

No commission on direct rates

Unlike OTAs, we don’t charge high commissions on direct bookings. By offering direct rates to our network of business travelers, you won’t just be more competitive with our members — you’ll also save a ton on commission-free bookings.
No Commission
Committed to the customer

Committed to the customer experience

From our user-friendly interface to our proactive Account Management team and our 24/7 Member Support, we’re hard at work behind the scenes to make sure your guest’s experience is smooth and seamless, every step of the way.

Guidance to support your growth

Our hotel partners unlock free access to SPARC, a platform built to provide individuals properties with actionable insights on their performance. SPARC data will help you sharpen your competitive edge and unlock new opportunities within your market.
SPARC

Become a
Preferred Lodging Partner

Find out how you can partner with us and win more corporate, government and group business for your property.

Fill out the form on the right, or give us a call at:

720-928-9994
You can also email us at [email protected]