As a family-owned company, Drury Hotels has always treated their guests like family. Built on a simple promise to provide clean and comfortable accommodations and friendly service, Drury welcomes guests at more than 150 locations across 27 states. That promise – made almost 50 years ago by the founders of the Drury family – continues to guide the family business and why they work hard to ensure all guests Travel Happy® Again.
The Drury family of hotels consists of three brands – Pear Tree Inns, Drury Inn & Suites, and Drury Plaza Hotels – and are all located in city-centric areas, near airports and business parks. For every $1 spent, travelers receive 10 points on qualifying stays as part of the Drury Rewards Program. Points can be redeemed for future stays, airline miles, retail and restaurant gift cards, and more. With Drury Hotels, Hotel Engine travelers are guaranteed the best rate while experiencing its award-winning service and amenities. Additionally with Hotel Engine’s expanded loyalty program, guests who book on Hotel Engine’s platform can double dip, meaning they can earn points on both the Drury and Hotel Engine rewards programs.
Increased Guest & Employee Wellness Precautions
With the pandemic, Drury has stepped up even more in providing the best guest care by ensuring guests feel safe from check-in to check-out and everywhere in between. Through its Clean + Safe program, Drury has partnered with Ecolab Inc. – a global leader in hygiene and infection prevention solutions – to deliver on this commitment. Drury uses products approved by the CDC and EPA, and its housekeeping team has received additional cleanliness training focused on the disinfection of frequently touched areas in rooms. The hotel chain also has installed transparent shields at all front desks and dining areas to provide an extra barrier between guests and team members. Additionally, their teams strictly follow a detailed checklist to ensure all high-touch areas are disinfected frequently throughout the day. It continually evaluates processes and implements changes to comply with CDC guidelines. All 150+ hotels currently have all the safety protocols and enhancements in place.
In a nutshell: Drury Hotels
- Drury brands: Pear Tree Inns, Drury Inn & Suites and Drury Plaza Hotels
- 100% Family Owned & Operated
- 150+ hotels across 27 states
- 15 consecutive J.D. Power Awards for “Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains,” setting the record for most consecutive wins in the J.D. Power travel and hospitality category. No other hotel chain, regardless of category, has achieved this milestone.
- Recognized by TripAdvisor as a Global “Most Excellent” Hotel Chain
- Generous amenities:
- Free Hot Breakfast
- Free Hot Food & Cold Beverages 7 Nights a Week
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-Hour Business Centers & Fitness Centers
- Microwave and Refrigerator in Every Room