New Feature Highlight: Hotel Loyalty Program
If there is one thing that the hotel industry knows, it’s that travelers absolutely LOVE their hotel reward programs. With so many hotel options and reward types, people usually are members of multiple programs to take advantage of all the different types rewards and benefits that each program offers. In fact, according to the 2017 J.D. Power Hotel Loyalty Program Satisfaction Study, the average hotel guest is a member of 3.25 different hotel programs.
So while we offer our HE Reward program, allowing you to accrue and redeem points for free nights on future bookings, we knew that we had to find a way to incorporate the ability for our members to be able to earn and accrue points towards their other reward programs.
Having said that, we’re pleased to announce the release of one of our most-requested features: the Hotel Loyalty Program.
In collaboration with our strategic brand partners, you can now enter your hotel loyalty program numbers and accrue points on select stays, all while continuing to earn HE Reward points on every booking on our platform.
In fact, Hotel Engine is the only contract-free, and free-to-use hotel booking and management platform that allows you to accrue points towards 3rd-party hotel loyalty programs.
How It Works
- You will be able to add and save any HE supported hotel loyalty program to your settings.
- When you search, you’ll be able to search and filter hotels that are ‘Loyalty Eligible’.
- Once you’ve selected a hotel, you can see which rooms are eligible for the ‘Hotel Loyalty Programʼ by identifying the corresponding purple icon on the room card.
- Once you’re finalizing your booking, an “Add Loyalty Program Number” link will display, allowing you to input your relevant program number (which will auto-populate if you already have the number saved to your Settings)
- We will transfer your loyalty information along to the hotel with your reservation
- You will continue earn HE Reward Points on every booking
Supported Hotels Loyalty Programs
We would be remiss to not thank our strategic hotel partners that have allowed us to add their loyalty programs on our platform. Here are the hotel loyalty programs that are currently supported on Hotel Engine.
- Accor Hotels: Accor Live Limitless
- Best Western: Best Western Rewards
- Choice Hotels: Choice Privileges
- Drury Hotels: Drury Rewards
- Extended Stay America: Extended Perks
- Red Lion Hotels: Hello Rewards
- Hilton Hotels: Hilton Honors
- IHG: IHG Rewards Club
- MGM Resorts: M Life Rewards
- Omni Hotels: Omni Guest Loyalty
- Radisson: Radisson Rewards
- Red Roof Inn: Redi Rewards
- Sonesta Hotels: Sonesta Travel Pass
- Hyatt Hotels: World of Hyatt
- Wyndham Hotels: Wyndham Rewards
Still No Contracts, $0 Sign-Up Fees
No matter the new features we add to our platform, it is still important we stay true to our roots. We will continue to strive to be the most loved hotel booking platform on earth, which is why there are no extra costs or fees associated with the addition of our Hotel Loyalty Program. As usual, our platform still requires no contracts or sign-up fees. We want our customers to love using our platform, no matter how much or little they need to book hotel rooms.
We hope you enjoy the new Hotel Loyalty Program. Log in to your account to see the new additions or Sign Up to be a member to take advantage of great savings on hotel bookings as well as trip and team management tools at over 300,000 hotels worldwide.
Hotel Engine is a hotel booking management platform built for business. With over 300,000 properties worldwide, members save an average 26% off publicly available hotel rates for a variety of travel needs. Our online management tools consolidate expenses, providing visibility and custom configurations. Members save even more with our HE Rewards program, allowing you to earn extra points on every booking that can be redeemed for future travel. Start today by clicking HERE
Audrey Fairbrother is the Content and SEO Manager at Hotel Engine. She spends her days writing about all things business travel, researching topics that are important to Hotel Engine’s audience and cultivating the company’s brand voice. When she’s not working, Audrey enjoys spending time with her family, and hiking in the nearby Rockies with her dog, Albie.