How does Dedicated Construction Management save $70,000 a year with a hotel booking platform?
Dedicated Construction Management is a general contractor specializing in commercial projects for major retail and restaurant groups throughout the United States and Canada.
Annual revenue: $6M
No. of Employees: 28
Headquarters: Waukesha, WI
Past Process: Consumer Booking Platform
To download a PDF of the case study click here.
Dedicated Construction Management deploys multiple teams across North America to complete retail tenant improvement and retail store projects, requiring project managers to book hundreds of rooms a month. They needed a one-stop hotel booking website that allowed either corporate procurement or field teams to easily book rooms quickly and efficiently, with a high level of flexibility.
Its previous travel booking solution required the Dedicated Construction Management team to do a lot of the grunt work, such as needlessly sending credit card authorization forms for every single hotel booked, wasting countless hours sending thousands of faxes. At the same time, team members couldn’t book travel individually, making it a nightmare to track and manage bookings, or to make changes like extending stays or last-minute cancellations. The inability to reach live customer service representatives when issues occurred further compounded issues for the company.
Discover the secrets to building a cost-effective travel plan.
- $70,000 year-over year, with additional savings from rewards and volume incentives
- Time saved through a single hotel booking solution and flexibility to adjust reservations quickly
- Countless hours saved with simplified billing and elimination of individual credit card authorizations
- One point of contact: Hotel Engine
What Hotel Engine provided for Dedicated Construction Management:
- A simple, single solution for multiple users to easily search, book and manage trips all over the United States
- Flexibility to adjust reservations in real-time, with dedicated 24/7 customer service
- Reduced overhead expenses allowing Dedicated Construction Management to support even more customers
- Centralized booking to simplify billing and authorizations
- Access to over 400,000 hotels to find lodging anywhere their clients are
- Lower, pre-negotiated pricing and volume incentives to compound the value
- Additional savings from HE Rewards program
Audrey Fairbrother is the Content and SEO Manager at Hotel Engine. She spends her days writing about all things business travel, researching topics that are important to Hotel Engine’s audience and cultivating the company’s brand voice. When she’s not working, Audrey enjoys spending time with her family, and hiking in the nearby Rockies with her dog, Albie.