Introducing Custom Messages for Email Notifications
You can now add a note to your team’s confirmation and cancellation emails.
We know that every organization has its own needs when it comes to hotels. From reimbursement forms to special check-out instructions, we want to empower your team with the tools for seamless communication during the booking process.
Based on valuable user feedback, we’ve added a new feature for this kind of personalized instruction. Admins can now create and include custom messages on system-generated emails sent to users, coordinators, or other admins on their account.
How to Add a Custom Message
- Go to the “Configuration” page from the top navigation menu.
- Click on the “Notifications” tab.
- Select which role(s) should receive this custom message (users, coordinators, and/or admins).
- Choose whether your custom message should go to specific payment-type users (direct bill and/or credit card users).
- Choose whether this message will be added to confirmation or cancellation emails, or both.
- Enter and format your custom message.
- Click “Save.” You’re done!
Please note that this custom note will be included every time these emails are sent until you deselect them.
Audrey Fairbrother is the Content and SEO Manager at Hotel Engine. She spends her days writing about all things business travel, researching topics that are important to Hotel Engine’s audience and cultivating the company’s brand voice. When she’s not working, Audrey enjoys spending time with her family, and hiking in the nearby Rockies with her dog, Albie.